Why would you want Health For Care Workers Training?
According to an English Audit Commission report between 2009-2010:
- Staff sickness in the National Health Service costs £1.7 billion a year and is higher in the private sector
- The NHS could save £290 million if the sickness rates were in line with the lowest 25% of hospitals
- Over 10 million working days are lost each year
- Care Assistants have the highest sickness rate amongst care workers
Are any of these issues for your organisation?
- Increasing sickness and absenteeism costs
- Long – term sickness reducing your ability to manage your team effectively
- Employee morale affected by the high sickness and the recession
- Your team performance is not reaching expectations
The UK statistics speak for themselves:
- On average, each year, 1.7 million scheduled workdays are lost as a result of sickness and absence.
- The economic cost of sickness, absence and worklessness resulting from ill health is over £100 billion per annum.
- Employees are taking 70 million days sick a year
- Figures from the Office for National Statistics have shown a rise in the level of sick leave for the last quarter of 2010. More than 600,000 people were absent from work, leading to a loss of over 2 million working days – the problem is getting worse.
Health For Care Workers Training can reduce employee sickness and absenteeism.
In this interactive, highly informative and fun workshop you will discover the principles of staff stress management, learning why it is vital to the wellbeing of your staff and organisation.
You will learn through not just understanding the concepts but also through experiencing them. You will leave with a toolkit that can have instant and positive effects on the wellbeing of you and your entire organisation, leaving you competent and confident in heart health and emotional intelligence.
On completing the Health For Care Workers Training programme you will have:
- The knowledge to easily identify the early warning signs of sickness in your employees that most doctors do not even know to warn you about
- Three powerful ways to easily increase employee wellbeing that can reverse the early symptoms of sickness
- A method that shows your employees how to arrive at work in a better mood and be more productive
- Five ways in which employees can instantly improve their wellbeing at work
- More confidence in dealing with your team
About the Trainer:
Adam Shaw Has worked in health and wellbeing since 1992, including over 13 years of acute nursing experience, working in 3 different continents. His in depth discussions about the work and lifestyle influences common in each of his patients have given him a unique insight into the role that workplace stress plays in occurrences of work-related illnesses and factors that can reduce that risk.
He has taught Stress Management workshops in corporate settings for over 3 years now, is a keynote speaker and expert in this area and is known for his ability to simplify complicated areas of health and wellbeing in a light-hearted way.
Adam’s qualifications include:
- Ba Nursing
- ENB 998 Training and Assessing
- Trainer Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, Time-Line Therapy and Reiki
- Advanced qualifications in Energetic NLP and Vortex Healing
- Published writer in High Spirit Magazine
- Heart Health Expert at Spirit, Mind, Body
- Creator of The Active Energy System
If, after any of our trainings you do not instantly feel that your organisation has had at least twice the value of the training then there will be no cost. Our expertise allows us to make this claim with confidence.
All of our trainings are available in 1 hour, 2 hour, half day, full day and on-going support packages.
Or contact email@example.com